Labels

Saturday, October 29, 2011

NZ Bound!

As some of you may be aware, I've been packing my bags and bike box over the last couple of weeks in preparation of making the journey over the Tasman to the land of Kiwis. My partner and I are heading over to NZ for a 6 month working holiday where we'll be travelling the countryside with our mountain bikes in tow. After working @ My Mountain for the past 3 years, I finished up my last day at the shop on Friday and have handed over the reigns to our new Store Manager; Scottish Ben, who I'm sure you will all get to know over the next few weeks, though he can be a little difficult to understand sometimes so please be patient and speak slowly.
Having been heavily involved with the shop over the past few years and partaking in social rides as well as running the Secret Singletrack Society, I've had an absolute blast working with the MM crew and am so lucky to have had the opportunity to work in such a great work environment. Although we're excited to be heading off, we're also sad to say goodbye to all of the regular customers that have made being part of My Mountain so much fun.

Keep an eye out for Blog and Facebook updates, as I'll be checking in with photos and general gloating about how good the trails are in NZ!

Happy Trails!
Wilis

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment